Call to Service:(910) 343-1234

Email: info@tidewaterac.com

Duct Cleaning

Let us keep your indoor air pollution under control.

REQUEST AN ESTIMATE

Do you need more information? Tidewater Heating and Air Wilmington NC is always willing to help! Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. If you have an emergency, please call (910) 499-4755.

What can we help you with?:

Input this code: captcha

 

Get Cleaner Air Today!

Our air duct cleaning services can give you cleaner, fresher air in your home, and help eliminate impurities that can cause allergic reactions, breathing difficulties, infections and disease.

Tidewater Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to provide the highest technology in duct cleaning by using the Rotobrush system.

Working together, the brush, rotating at 450 rpm, and vacuum will clean any air duct. This combination ensures professionally cleaned air ducts for our customers. To make sure this system is safe for flex duct and all air ducts, the Rotobrush aiR + XP encloses the rotating cable inside the hose. Give us a call today!

air duct cleaning Wilmington NC
Rotobrush Air Duct Cleaner

DID YOU KNOW?

According to the EPA, indoor air pollution is a top 5 U.S. health risk.

Most homes have one or more of these issues:

HVAC system maintenance can prevent future problems and unwanted costs.

DRYER FIRE IN THE NEWS

“Toddler Killed In House Fire” – WXYZ TV ABC 7 Action News (12/7/2009)

DETROIT, MI – A 1-year-old child was killed in a house fire Sunday evening. Davion Grant was being watched by his Aunt when the fire started at the home on Saratoga. The Aunt was rescued by firefighters. The young boy was found dead inside a closet on the second floor. Investigators believe the fire started in a dryer in the basement. The child’s aunt tried to carry Davion down the stairs to safety, but was overcome by smoke. Firefighters were able to save the aunt through an upstairs window.

“Neighbor Spots Fire, Alerts Family” – By Robert Boyer – The Times News (2/26/2010)

BURLINGTON, NC – Sharp eyes and quick thinking kept a fire from possibly turning deadly in north-central Burlington, firefighters said. The fire apparently began sometime before 3 p.m., said Burlington Fire Capt. Bud Catoe. Heavy smoke billowed from the home’s attic when firefighters arrived several minutes after getting the call at 3 p.m., Catoe said. A dryer had caught fire and sparked the blaze, Catoe said. Firefighters put out the fire in just under 15 minutes, but it had already started burning the walls of the utility room. Damage to the home was estimated at roughly $10,000.

“House Fire Displaces Family” – By Sarah Lane – The Washington Post (2/25/2010)

WOODBRIDGE, VA – A family was displaced when a fire broke out in a Woodbridge townhouse. Responding fire and rescue units found a fire raging on the first floor of the townhouse. Two adults and two children were home and were safely evacuated. Two firefighters suffered minor burns and were treated. Officials said the cause of the fire was a malfunctioning dryer vent. Property damage is estimated at $100,000, according to the Prince William County Fire Marshal’s Office.

Call us today for our air duct cleaning in Wilmington NC!

Air Duct Cleaning in Wilmington NC

SPONSOR COMPANIES